This is my latest analysis on EURUSD. This is based on combining a number of indicators to find a probability estimate of where the trend may go. In this analysis a trend is identified. No prediction is made. A strategy for entry and following of the trend is worked out.
Probability estimates based on standard indicators:
2. Aroon 19 (a customised version).
4. ATR stop-loss by Vervoort.
Yes – the above are a combination of tools needed to analyse this stuff. They’re not doing the analysis. They’re only showing a picture. No technical understanding of these are required. New traders may find this all so mind-boggling but in reality there is so much simplicity underlying it – once emotions are stripped away.
Key features – all considered together:
1. Established down trend is re-established by price falling below EMA50 on 4h.
2. Aroon down (the bears) has shot to 100 and made an ideal cross at 50.
3. Weak bullish rebellion has failed (Aroon up falls off not getting near to 50, and bears setting back in).
4. Fibonacci support fails at 61.8
Just to be clear AGAIN, this is not a prediction. Your losses are your own if you enter a live trade based on this analysis.
The information provided herein is opinion only. Under no circumstances do any statements here represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities or make any kind of investment. You are responsible for your own due diligence. To summarise, we do not provide investment advice, nor do we make any claims or promises that any information here will lead to a profit, loss, or any other result. All materials are for educational purposes only. We are clear in our SYP.